Two questions

John Dougill dougill
Thu Jun 10 20:34:15 EDT 2004

Many thanks to Roland Domenig and Richard below.  Much appreciated.
I'll look for the publications you mention.  I'll interested in the
bilingual publication and I'll also call by the Kyoto Bunka
Hakubutsukan...

As for the first question, it was Western films issued in Japan that I
was referring to.  I once had a site that listed the foreign titles
together with their Japanese equivalents but it does not seem to work
any more.

Does anyone know of such a site?
Thanks
JD.