"Caught in Between" by Lina Hoshino

Khash Najib najibjp
Sat Jun 12 00:28:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

"Caught in Between" by Lina Hoshino is a documentary film
dealing with anti-Arab feelings/acts targeted at
Arab-Americans in the US after 9.11, and comparing them
with the situation of Japanese Americans during WW II. It
has been shown in Shimokitazawa on 3 Dec. 2003, and I am
considering showing it at the Syria Festival which I will
organize at the Nagoya International Center in July.

Did any KineJapaners actually see that film?

Communicating with the director (who lives in San
Fransisco) and getting a preview copy will consume quite a
bit of time, so any concrete feedback  meanwhile would be
deeply appreciated.

Najib El-Khash