Innocence

=%iso-8859-1?B?VmFs6XJpZS1Bbm5lIENocmlzdGVu ?= valerieanne at otakumail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:34:35 EST 2004

I've seen it yesterday. I am not particularly an anime freak, and I didn't understand much of the dialogue - but I was with a Japanese friend who didn' either ! It seems that it contains much chinese poetry and ancient words. Though, I am surprisingly still very much impressed by the pictures. Some scenes are amazingly beautiful - for example a kind of matsuri celebration. Does anyone know if some releases are already planned abroad ? I would bet on an international festival first...

Valerie-Anne Christen
Tokyo