Fwd: CFP

Joseph Murphy urj7
Thu Mar 11 18:14:29 EST 2004

We've talked before about whether AAS is the best venue for putting
together work on visual and image culture.  In case anyone's
interested, this session is in the Literature and Science Division of
MLA.  The organizer for this session, Pam Gossin, is still looking
for proposals.
yours,
J. Murphy

--