Edo influences on modern films

elkie leenen elkieleenen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 04:38:47 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot, that would be very helpful indeed.
The Edo-influences I'm trying to find are mainly, but not only visual. I'm
also searching for influences on story concepts and such. Basically, I'm
trying to find as many different aspects as possible.
It's just a pain that a lot of books are unavailable to me.

Thank you again for your help.