dvd update

Stefan Nutz / Nuzumakifilms nuzumaki at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 08:23:45 EST 2005

miles,

i just checked the JF2 dvd by panorama and it is 16:9 (1.85 widescreen), but not anamorphic.
you are right, mostly the HK dvds are in all aspects worse compared to the japanese releases, but they simply cost 1/4 of the region 2 version, in that case
they are quite a good option. I cant say anything about the across a gold prairie and tokyo lullaby DVD as i didnt read any review of it yet.

stefan