Yokai hyaku monogatari (1968) Directed by Kimiyoshi Yasuda

Mindy Varner melinda.varner at colorado.edu
Fri Jun 9 14:20:34 EDT 2006

RE: I believe it's got to be Yokai hyaku monogatari. On the basis of Ms.
Soddu's suggestions, I searched again, this time looking for your
"rokurokubi,"and I think this must be your film--if so you can order a DVD
copy of it from Amazon Japan today, if you like, and watch it within a few
days (but you need a Region 2 player capability to see it).

KineJapan members,
Thank you all for helping me solve this mystery!  I am going to order this
film today and will let the list members know if it proves to be the same
piece.

I certainly appreciate all the assistance!

Mindy Varner