DVD/Video rentals in Tokyo

J.sharp j.sharp at hpo.net
Fri Oct 27 05:26:44 EDT 2006

Talking of obscure stuff like Adachi's Josei Guerrilla, I discovered all
these films and some ultra weird oddities (and not just Japanese) in the
ultimate cult rental shop, Auviss in Koenji (or was it Nakano - my memory
fails me...).

With this and the two Tsutaya outlets in Shinjuku and Shibuya, I basically
managed to see everything I wanted (and not just Japanese - there's nothing
like these places in the UK - absolutely amazing).

Also, you should visit the Book Off discount used book store chains
occasionally for cheap secondhand DVDs as well.

Enjoy your stay!

Jasper