DVD/Video rentals in Tokyo

Mitch Cullin fpunk
Fri Oct 27 04:14:51 EDT 2006

Wow, thanks so much everyone for the prompt replies
and answers.  Your recommendations mean a lot,
although they make me more anxious than ever to get
across the Pacific.

Mitch

http://www.mitchcullin.com
http://www.tidelandthemovie.com
http://www.randomhouse.com/nanatalese/mitchcullin/blurb_project.html

"As the movie industry becomes more like the merchandising industry, the book business becomes more like the movie industry.  There's more pressure.  I think it's very difficult to be a young writer today.  I fear that young writers, after one or two books, will disappear the way young film directors do."  --Don DeLillo