Video/Cinema vs Stage terminogy

Mark D. Roberts mroberts37 at
Sun Aug 19 00:24:21 EDT 2007

On Aug 19, 2007, at 12:20 PM, Bruce Baird wrote:

> If you need to refer to something in the upper left hand corner of  
> the screen, do you just say simply that?

I've read criticism that says this, yes. The only modification I  
would make is to say "frame" instead of "screen".


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the KineJapan mailing list