No subject

Wienique Ebatsu rekstheascetic
Mon Aug 13 10:35:19 EDT 2007

Hey~So here are some of my first questions! I hope some of you will be able to help me out!How/where can I look up how many visitors a certain movie has had in theaters in Japan? or maybe how much revenues it produced? And does anyone know of any recent movies dealing with political issues like the constitution, security treaty or Modern international relations ( Russia (N)Korea China etc)? Thanks!Wienique.
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607