Kanai Katsu DVD

Stefan Nutz nuzumaki at gmx.net
Wed Nov 28 15:52:24 EST 2007

Thats true. I don't know how many dvds he is going to burn, but in the end
it's more work to make two
different VIDEO_TS or ISO files. So from a logical, technical and economical
point of view, there is no sense in producing two versions, but i can
understand about releasing a "special edition" - he should definetly do
that.

best,