mojibake, previously TV jidaigeki

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 18:21:23 EDT 2008

Apart from Michael's posting, they've all been mojibake-free for me.  But this reminds me - it's been a long time since I saw any mojibake pages on JMDb.  Have I been favored by the gods, or is there a lurking kami on the list who saw our little moan [subject 'JMDb lessons ...'] and fixed it all?
itadakimas,
Roger