Tsukamoto Nightmare Detective Reviews & World-Class Japanese Batman Anime

Jim Harper jimharper666
Mon Jun 30 17:11:22 EDT 2008

Yes, I've been waiting for that one. Kawajiri's reputation is steadily growing in the west, after the Animatrix and Highlander: The Search for Vengeance (which I rather enjoyed). He deserves the attention.
?
Jim.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com

--- On Mon, 30/6/08, Michael McCaskey <mccaskem at georgetown.edu> wrote:

From: Michael McCaskey <mccaskem at georgetown.edu>
Subject: Tsukamoto Nightmare Detective Reviews & World-Class Japanese Batman Anime
To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Date: Monday, 30 June, 2008, 9:33 PM
In addition, there's a review at the same site of Batman: Gotham Knight,
the new Japanese-US anime in 6 parts, review written by "PitouWH,"
including a lot of good still photos.

The six parts were each directed and produced by Japanese anime experts, but
the original stories were written by Americans (not sure about the scripts)..
This film will be released shortly in the US and France, but it looks as if it
was available to critics in France as early as February.

Not happy with your email address?.