Kinema Club X: at SCMS in Tokyo

Oliver Dew olidew at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 13 13:18:00 EDT 2009

Thanks to the people who did the test survey, the feedback has been
really useful.

A couple of comments to the effect that it might be better to let
whole panels "register" rather than individuals, and I think this
could actually be a better way of doing it. It would use up less of
the 100 votes, and would also allow people to reconstitute new panels.
Contact your co-panelists, find out who can come. If the chair cannot
attend, appoint a new chair, and they can register as much of the
group as can attend. If your group has completely collapsed you can
still register as an individual.

So I'm going to suspend the test shortly to make the changes, I'll try
to get it running again in half an hour or so.

Oliver