Iconics 10

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 05:15:22 EDT 2010

Thanks for pointing this out, Aaron.

Since I got conflicted results from library searches, I thought I'd try after the holiday, but I'm still puzzled.  'Worldcat' is telling me there are no holdings outside North America.  ?None in Asia?  And I know that's wrong for Europe since COPAC shows the British Library's holding of the three issues, 2004-8.
Can anyone show me where I'm going wrong and point to any back holdings in western Europe ?
I don't suppose that the enrolment fee would provide us with back issues ?

Roger