more Hara Setsuko

faith faithbach at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Apr 24 05:23:51 EDT 2011

Sorry, Dick, for expressing an opinion that differs from your own.  Rest assured I'll be more careful in future.
FB

--- On Sun, 2011/4/24, Dick Stegewerns <dick.stegewerns at xs4all.nl> wrote:

Thanks, Faith, for your short comment. The 'worthy' was mainly intended in the objective sense of 'complete and in good condition'. Guess we can nowadays enjoy plenty of 1930s B-films by merely watching Skapa, so I assumed there was no need to make a special effort to see this if you do not have a special interest in the distinct bonus element of Hara Setsuko. Look forward to reading the results of your study (already available?).
DS