Minoru Murata

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Thu May 31 23:42:37 EDT 2012

The vast majority of Murata's films are unfortunately lost. The National FIlm Center only has two: Rojo no reikon, and Muteki. Those are the only two that I have seen. Perhaps there is another film in another collection, but I cannot recall one. Unless others have inside information, I suspect this film is lost too.

Aaron Gerow
Yale