Kaneto Shindo dies...

Linda Ehrlich linda.ehrlich at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:40:00 EDT 2012

I had the honor of spending time with Shindo-kantoku years ago when I was
doing dissertation research in Tokyo. I recall him as a very intense and
down-to-earth kind of person. He spoke passionately about his time working
with Mizoguchi, and about his documentary on Mizoguchi as a labor of love.
Linda Ehrlich

--
Linda E.

http://sites.google.com/site/lceprofess/