[Kinejapan] Welcome to KineJapan via Yale

Gerow Aaron aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Fri Jun 1 20:33:20 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Looks like the test went well, at least from my end (the first mail is safely stored in the archive, which means it should have been sent to everyone). The last mail to the old server also spurred some stragglers and we had a last minute rush of subscribers to the new server. We topped 200 subscribers, which is a lot less than the nearly 700 we had at the OSU server, but as I mentioned, I think over half of those were dead addresses that accumulated over 20 years.

So if you’ve been hesitating, do now feel free to start posting on KineJapan again. The new address is:

kinejapan at mailman.yale.edu <mailto:kinejapan at mailman.yale.edu>

I also updated the Kinema Club site with the new addresses.

Look forward to seeing you on the list!

Aaron Gerow
Professor
Film and Media Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
320 York Street, Room 311
PO Box 208324
New Haven, CT 06520-8324