[KineJapan] Looking for original source of photo with Kurosawa

Anne annekmcknight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:23:48 EDT 2023

Greetings, everyone~

I'm looking for the original source for this photo with Kurosawa, Satyajit Ray and Michelangelo Antonioni at the Taj Mahal.
I saw it on the Criterion blog, un-credited, and it has appeared in many other places. No response from Criterion, and no definitive answer from tracing back many of the other iterations.

Would be super grateful for any reliable information, so I can get permissions from the photog or original publication to use it in a publication.

Thanks!

Anne

https://www.criterion.com/current/posts/3038-a-tour-of-the-taj-with-satyajit-ray
A Tour of the Taj With Satyajit Ray