[KineJapan] Kurosawa and Ray photo--amended

Anne annekmcknight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:47:40 EDT 2023

Hi again, everyone,

Sorry about the amended email, but it seems I skipped right over the key info in the Criterion article, written by Peter Cowie. This <https://www.criterion.com/current/posts/3038-a-tour-of-the-taj-with-satyajit-ray> photo was probably taken by Cowie himself, as he recounts Ray sending HIM some snapshots years after their visit to the Taj Mahal.

So, if anyone has contact info for Peter Cowie and could let me know either on or off list, I would appreciate it. Apologies for not reading closely (apparently!).

Anne