[KineJapan] Fukuoka City Public Library Movie Hall, Cinélà

Alexander Jacoby alexanderjacoby at brookes.ac.uk
Tue Jan 23 04:07:06 EST 2024

"Some people might find it difficult to adjust to any film that goes beyond
the usual 90 -120 minute conventional cinematic viewing experience."

Yes, I found it pretty tough to adjust to Avengers: Endgame and Avatar: The
Way of Water myself!

Sorry for the tongue-in-cheek response... Thanks for the write-up! I
haven't seen the Ogawa for many years, but I remember it being captivating.

ALEX