More on Mr. T (bflying in parks)

Mark Walker mwalker at aisvt.bfg.com
Thu Sep 4 19:55:04 EDT 1997

>      Mark, I'm sorry you feel that way, but do'nt kill the messenger. Write
>      to your congressperson, vote for the right candidates, and let the
>      National Park Service know how you feel. You might also write letters
>      to the newspapers and reporters who blew this all out of proportion.
>      Paul Opler

Thanks again, Paul.  I just reviewed some of my posts from earlier collecting
debate threads on Neil Jones' Web page, and I can see that I'm a little
redundant.  Consistent, but redundant.

Still, it's better to engage in dialogue than to keep our ideas encapsulated.

My level of frustration has finally eclipsed to the point of action.  The
dialogue, for now, can chill.

Mark Walker.