"africanized bees" (Re: Insects not "lower animals"?)

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 01:28:08 EDT 1997

My thanks are due to Doug Yanega for correcting me over the "africanised bee".
It is refreshing to know that I too am human and therefore fallible and
error prone.
This will be obvious to those of you who have spotted the spelling and
punctuation errors whihc (sorry which) I seem to find after
I have sent off my postings. :-)

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk "The beauty and genius of a work of art
may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a