wild release doesn't work?

Tish Silberbauer & Dave Britton xadeb at magna.carbuncle.com.au
Tue Feb 17 05:57:57 EST 1998

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:41:39 -0500, "John V. Calhoun"
<bretcal at gte.net> wrote:

>Tish Silberbauer & Dave Britton wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:13:13 -0500, "John V. Calhoun"
>> <bretcal at gte.net> wrote:
>>
>> <snip trials and tribulations of reintroducing Atala lycaenid in
>> Florida - success, but only after many attempts over a long time,
>> along with suitable habitat creation which was more fortuitious than
>> by design>
>

>I don't think this was mine...
>
>John Calhoun

apologies John,

I had lost the original posts, and had to retrieve them using Deja
News, and along the way I've mucked up the attribution.  Apologies to
the actual poster as well!

cheers

DaveB.
--
Dave & Tish
IRC: Mutah. Remove the offensive skin condition to email