Large moths in small spaces.

Jim Taylor 1_iron at email.msn.com
Mon Jul 6 19:02:35 EDT 1998

I have been waiting for someone to  come up with the obvious and short-term
answer - and it appears it is not forthcoming.   BEFORE you chinked the
doors and windows and any other apertures - the  millers were already there.
I catch on a black-lighted sheet on  my front porch (much to my wife's
dismay) and kill inside.  I lose a moth before the killing bottle on
occasion - and they stay alive inside for about two eons.

You might try "bombing" your place with an insecticide first and then making
it moth-proof. Bet no millers make it through.

Jim Taylor