Has Anyone Seen Monarch Butterflies?

Edward Kinsman ekinsman at shell1.eznet.net
Mon Jul 27 22:00:37 EDT 1998

This pst year - I thought was a bumper Monarch year compared to the few
monarchs seen the previous years.
So far this year I have only seen 1.  Five years ago, my records show,
I already saw 200.  I believe this year to be a bad year for the
monarchs.
I have high hope that Aug. will me a much better month, and the weird winter
slowed them down in their northern migration.
By the way I have some nice monarch images in my 16 mm time-lapse section
of my web site at:
http://home.eznet.net/~ekinsman/physics.htm

Best wishes,
Ted.

: Monarch numbers have been very low in the Fingerlakes of NY for the last
: >   INSECTS at aol.com