Polyphemus rescue

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Thu Jun 25 11:25:29 EDT 1998

Mark Walker wrote:

> Last Friday, June 19, I had one of those unusual experiences that seem to
> occur only for the purpose of putting everything into proper perspective
> (there is a God!).  I had been out looking for C. interior up at the
> blueberry bushes in the Green Mountains (didn't find any, but did enjoy
> walking back to the car during a magnificent thunderstorm and torrential
> downpour).

snip

> Mark Walker
> Driving on Route 73,
> just East of Brandon, VT

Clarifying this event from the theological point of view, there is
indeed a God and He sent you to help that bug. Also presumably to
elevate the thoughts of those truck drivers.
The incident should relieve the minds of the bug collectors who are
concerned about the morality of killing bugs, as you were permitted to
survive, despite your belated murderous thoughts.
Besides, you are hogging all the rain and we need it here. Share.
	Still speaking for the bugs, like Semjase, I hate Bt and would
like to persuade everyone that it will also turn your children green.
Unfortunately, prejudice is not a good substitute for scientific
accuracy.
	Cheers
Anne Kilmer
South Florida