I'm in trouble

Paul C Weaver beavis5 at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:33:49 EDT 1998

I would like to make some comments on this subject.

This news group has to deal with Lepidoptera in a professional
scholastic and an amateur enthusist manner.  I can't see why one would not
be able to advertise livestock or dried specimens on the leps list since
this crosses both areas. I personally have made many good and lasting
friendships with people who breed lepidoptera.  The only reason I was able
to meet them was because they advertised at least once on this
list.  Again I feel that the by-laws of the news group were to keep out
nonrelated subject material (SPAM) not to prohibit the advertisement of
Lepidoptera for study and enjoyment.

If you still don't agree try rearing some leps from another area of
the country.  IF you still disagree then you do have a delete button.
However, don't repress the freedom of this news group to share knowledge
and information via live or dried specimens.

Thank you,
PAUL