I'm in trouble

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Tue Sep 15 07:46:54 EDT 1998

I agree with Paul here, mostly.
I have no problem with an occasional mention of leps for sale or rent,
as long as the people involved touch all bases as regards government
regulations.
When somebody begins to pester us, a gentle communication such as the
one Roger generated seems appropriate to me. Post it to the list, if you
like, reminding everyone where they can look to find such ads. Thus
everyone's wishes and tastes are served.
Me, I don't kill bugs unless they start it. There is, an arm's length
from me, a little puddle of poison for the Little Fire Ants, but they
stung me first.
However, I am happy that the rest of you are out harassing the
butterflies, for their own good.
I'd just as soon we on this list have an idea of what's being swapped
around on other lists, anyway. This allowed us to know all about last
year's Monarch Celebration/Disaster before it took place, for what that
was worth.
Anne Kilmer
South Florida