Aglais

Doug Yanega dyanega at pop.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 9 21:21:03 EDT 1999

I just noticed that it appears to be a valid name for a mollusc genus.
Seems like potential conflict, no? And I've only checked the "a"s. So, was
this the kind of nomenclatural problems you all had in mind? How much would
you like to bet that this is older than the lep name?  :-P

Ol' Troublemaker,

Doug Yanega       Dept. of Entomology           Entomology Research Museum
phone: (909) 787-4315
                http://insects.ucr.edu/staff/yanega.html