id help needed

WILLIAM OEHLKE - 420 Oehlkew at montagueint.edu.pe.ca
Mon Nov 8 15:57:23 EST 1999

I will be posting two saturniidae images on Wednesday evening in the
WORLDWIDE SATURNIIDAE section of my website.  These are
very attractive images sent to me by Bernhard Jost.  They may be an
Argema species as they have long tails.  I need help with identification.
Please visit
http://www3.pei.sympatico.ca/oehlkew
and go to Worldwide Saturniidae section at bottom of home page to
see if you can identify the species.  Any information you could provide
would also be greatly appreciated.  The section will also shortly
feature many images by Leroy Simon.
If you have images or info that you would be willing to share it would
be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou for your time.
Bill Oehlke
Box 476