Digital Camera experience

Bruno cues at itsnet.com
Fri Oct 1 10:18:21 EDT 1999

Good Friday!
OK you camera buffs, here's a question for you.
I am interested in your experience and recommendations on using a digital
camera for capturing photos of Leps. I put out a newsletter in Utah (USA)
and during our meetings of the Utah Lepidopterists' Society, I have often
wanted to take pictures of some of the specimens for use in the newsletter
and also on our website. It seems that this would be a quick and easy way to
put it into the electronic media.
So the question is have any of you had experience in this? If so, what
camera do you recommend for some of those close up photos, etc, etc. This
camera would also be used for field trips, recording special activities, and
historical work.
Any suggestions?
Bruce