Freezing Milkweed

Morigi, Christine Christine.Morigi at studiosusa.com
Mon Oct 18 17:55:26 EDT 1999

I am currently running some experiments on freezing, freeze drying, vacuum
sealing, etc, with fresh milkweed.  While having some success with the
broadleafed, my currassavica/fasicularis trials have been less than
successful.  If anyone has had any successes they can share, I'd be very
appreciative.  Please be specific about WHICH milkweed you have frozen and
I'm interested in hearing about any type.  Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone know of a good source for used greenhouses?  I'm in So. Cal.