Southern Lep Soc meeting, October 1-3

DR. JAMES ADAMS JADAMS at em.daltonstate.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:16:22 EDT 1999

Dear Friends

	For those of you planning on coming to the Southern Lep Soc
meeting this weekend, be advised that, due to some
miscommunication, there is also a University of Florida home
football game this weekend, and motels are apparently virtually full.
Some lepidopterists who reside in Gainesville may have some
space in their homes, but I would suggest coming most of the way
to Gainesville on Friday night and staying in some place like Lake
City (60 miles N) or Ocala (45 miles S) and then coming on in to
the meetings on Saturday.  The start time for the actual meetings
is not until 9:45 a.m.  If you need some motel phone numbers, I
can give you some for Motel 6 and Super 8 in nearby towns.  Jeff
Slotten says that there are a few rooms still left in the Gainesville
Best WEstern at (352) 331-3336.

	James Adams

Dr. James K. Adams
Dept. of Natural Science and Math
Dalton State College
213 N. College Drive
Dalton, GA  30720
Phone: (706)272-4427; fax: (706)272-2533
U of Michigan's President James Angell's
  Secret of Success: "Grow antennae, not horns"