Roger Kuhlman

Jacob Groth jgroth at ns.net
Tue Sep 28 14:36:52 EDT 1999

To the list administrator,

I have asked Roger Kuhlman repeatedly to stop sending me private hate
messages.  I told him that I would be happy to have discussions with him in
a cordial way without personal attacks.  But, he has continued to send
defaming messages to me on my private e-mail.  Already 2 messages have come
in today.  Is there anything the administrator can do to control him or
remove him from the list if he continues?  I have sent him a message
stating that if he continues I will post his personal attacks on me to the
list.  But, I don't want to "infect" the list with this type of behavior so
I am seeking any other method.  Please advise.

Sincerely,
Jacob