Genetic Engineering may have Problems (not so long)

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 21:26:18 EST 2000

<< Subject: RE: Genetic Engineering may have Problems (not so long)
From: Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk  (Neil Jones)
Date: Fri, Feb 18, 2000 4:12 PM
 >><<
I define 'Artificial Selection' as the age old system where strains of plants
or animals were improved by natural methods.
I define 'Genetic Engineering' as the modern system of transfering genes
from one organism to another.
I define 'truthful' as in the Oxford English Dictionary: >>
you're correct of course.  But many people don't differentiate between natural
selection/breeding and genetic engineering.
RCJ