ThomasKralis?THANKS FOR REPLIES

Neil Jones Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 17:12:35 EST 2000

In article <387E1654.ABB34D3C at pop.primary.net>
           systems at joconews.com "Kelley Morgan" writes:

> Thanks to all of you who sent me info on Thomas Kral. I now know why I
> can't find him posting here anymore. I must say that I do not know him and
> have never conversed with him.  I was looking to talk to him because he
> seemed to know where to get dealer's list that I can't seem to find on the
> net.
>
> If anyone knows of any sources to acquire info on dealer's list, I would be
> very grateful.
> Is the American Butterflies magazine a good source to dealer's not on the
> net?
> Or can anyone suggest other sources to locate wholesalers/dealers?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> One a side note: Is it not courteous to reply via this newsgroup? Since
> every reply I have gotten has been by email.

Hi Kelley,
You are obviously a beginner and you have stumbled on a source of
discomfort from the past. People are afraid to start talking about this
guy because of his behaviour. I have hestitated to answer, but I feel I must
in order to warn others.
 There are on the internet people whose internal model of the world is
unfortunately distorted. Freedom of speech is so absolute that deluded and
disturbed individuals are just as free to post as normal sane people.

The man you mention is a convicted felon and one of the most crooked dealers
in the history of entomology.
After his conviction he chose to "go postal" metaphorically speaking
on the net. Some of us still remember!
I would strongly advise you not to go anywhere near this man. Don't
touch him with a barge pole! Anything he says may not be a deliberate lie
but is a product of his own distorted view of reality.
We have not seen him on this list since around the time that he attacked
Hank Brodkin who actually started it originally on his own computer.
Hank told him to take his paranoid delusions elsewhere.

You can find more on my web site see below at www.nwj......./rg/

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog