Erebia Needed

tallen at mail.dnr.state.wv.us tallen at mail.dnr.state.wv.us
Tue Jul 18 04:40:31 EDT 2000

I am in need of any Erebia larvae or eggs, except epipsodea, to
photograph for a new field guide of American butterfly larvae.  I
would like magdalena , discoidalis or theano, but will take any
species.  I have epipsodea larvae now.  I need to find them this year
as this is our final year for rearing and I may need to run them
through next spring to get last instars.

Your assistance will be acknowledged, and I will reimburse you for
any expenses you have including shipping.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Tom Allen