Mimicry

Denis Blaquière denis.blaquiere at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 18 11:18:19 EDT 2000

Hi,

I'm the head writer of the tv-series INSECTIA. I don't know if your
familiar with the show, but as you can guess it's a series of
documentaries on insects and arachnids. For more details, please visit
our web site at :

www.insectia.com

We are planning to do an entire show on mimicry. We will of course talk
about Batesian and Mullerian mimicry in butterflies and also in other
orders of insects. We plan to film the episode in Costa Rica or
Guatemala next October. Could you suggest the best area in these
countries to film such an episode? Can you recommend some costarican
entomologists specializing in mimicry?

Thank you for your help! Any comments or suggestions are welcomed!

--

Denis Blaquière
2232, Chemin des Lots,