First sighting

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Sat Mar 25 21:23:33 EST 2000

Folks,

I`m sure most of you saw my earlier posts about my site and having a
list of "first of the century sightings". Well I`ve been collecting them
as they come in. Please if you have a record of your first butterfly of
the century please send it to me. I need your name, the date, the
butterfly or butterflies and city or county and state where you saw it.
I have already collected nearly 70 names with sightings! Here`s the
address for the list http://www.rlephoto.com/fbotc01.html

Thanks,

Randy Emmitt
Butterflies Found in North Carolina online!
http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/butterflies.html