Butterfly book and supplies info needed...

Cris Guppy & Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Wed Mar 29 15:40:48 EST 2000

Try: V. Sbordoni and S. Forestiero. 1998. Butterflies of the World. Firefly
Books, Buffalo, New York. It should still be in print.

It is superbly illustrated with paintings, covers moths as well as
butterflies (despite the title), covers all aspects of butterfly and moth
ecology, behaviour, biology, taxonomy, etc. The content is too advanced for
Grade 4 without assistance, but with assistance they have unlimited
opportunities to explore different aspects of butterflies and moths.