There are releases and releases

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Mon May 8 00:10:50 EDT 2000

In 1968 I was in the 4th grade, and we raised Japanese silkworm moths.  I
was given the task of babysitting them after they pupated.  It didn't occur
to me at the time that a lidless, unsupervised cardboard box full of cocoons
was a bad idea.  I came home after school to find silk moths mating all over
my room.  I found eggs all over my clothes and curtains.  A few escaped.
The world hasn't been the same since.

Mark Walker.
at Whiskey Pete's, Jean, NV