Scientific Name : Grammia vs. Apantesis

Kurt Jacobs morphidae at earthlink.net
Thu May 11 13:47:40 EDT 2000

Thanks for the clarification.  I also know many Eulotype were switched to
Psadypha.  The only reason that I know this is because of Don Lafontaines
note following the identification of an image of rolandi.

Is there an errata or supplement to the Checklist of Lepidoptera of America
North of Mexico (Hodges et al., 1983)?  I realize that the MONA fascicles
will detail any changes, but the quick checklist guide is very handy for
verification of spellings, authors, dates, and classification.  Being that
it is nearly 20 years old and much new work has emerged, possibly a list of
changes and additions is available??

Kurt Jacobs

news:Pine.OSF.4.21.0005101701110.14790-100000 at aurora.uaf.edu...