bodies

DR. JAMES ADAMS JADAMS at em.daltonstate.edu
Tue Nov 7 09:52:49 EST 2000

Listers,

	Actually, I sent my previous message before I added a couple
more lines that I had intended to add.  We probably all have done
this.

	Clearly, the limit *has* been reached in many extensively
developed areas, as Chris Durden pointed out.  I many urban areas
where significant land has been cleared, where vehicular traffic is
heavy, and, yes, where bug zappers have been in use for a long
period of time, moth and other insect numbers and diversity are
obviously way down from where they used to be.

	I think that's it!!
		James

Dr. James K. Adams
Dept. of Natural Science and Math
Dalton State College
213 N. College Drive
Dalton, GA  30720
Phone: (706)272-4427; fax: (706)272-2533
U of Michigan's President James Angell's
  Secret of Success: "Grow antennae, not horns"