[LEPS-L:7860] aerial spraying of quimical vs biological

Jean-Michel MAES jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
Tue Nov 14 11:53:24 EST 2000

BAYTEX is fenthion (formulation by Bayer), if I understand well it's a
phosphorate insecticide. It's not a biological control agent.
I would be interested to know about verified cases of Odonata, bees and
other insects killed by Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis or other mosquito
biological control.

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel MAES
MUSEO ENTOMOLOGICO
AP 527
LEON
NICARAGUA
tel 505-3116586
jmmaes at ibw.com.ni
www.insectariumvirtual.com/termitero/termitero.htm#nicaragua
www.insectariumvirtual.com/lasmariposasdenicaragua.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/JMaes.htm
www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/database2/honduintro.htm