Crap or Gold

Bruce Walsh jbwalsh at u.arizona.edu
Thu Oct 12 17:18:38 EDT 2000

Not wishing to get into the continuing "discussion" -- in fact, I'll be
logging off this list soon as I get ready for six weeks in Australia ---
let me just comment on:

"From: Wayne F Wehling <Wayne.F.Wehling at usda.gov>
7.   Paul Cherubini has been, and is currently, under investigation for
alleged violations of the regulations surrounding butterfly releases."

As I have repeated stated on this (and other) lists, I can find no sound
scientific arguments against small-scale releases (and population
genetics/evolution is my field).  The opponents of these releases simply do not
have science on their side.

Flame away, as I'll soon be away

Peace

Bruce