Rapae release

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Oct 14 14:47:54 EDT 2000

Bruce
Absolutely! That is just my point. Not only does it not need
reinforcement -- it needs elimination. (I have to admit though, that as a
kid in Iowa, they were one of my favorite butterflies. I used to make my mom
mad when I told her to leave the cabbage "worms" alone.) (OK, I double
admit. I still think they are pretty.) But they still need to go. Somebody
had to shoot Ole Yeller.
cheerily Ron