Scanning moths or other insects

Ian Thirlwell iant at care4free.net
Thu Sep 21 12:07:26 EDT 2000

It sounds as if you are scanning straight to a jpg file. I'd suggest
creating a bmp file from the scan then edit in the text as required (in
Photoshop this will create layers I believe) & convert to jpg when
finished.
Contents of the text would presumably be the same as would appear on a
collection label, plus the species name if this is normally separate.

Ian

news:4.0.1.20000920120545.00dfdd00 at heartland.ab.ca...